MacRetro Trading Post

Re: 1998 Santa Cruz Heckler- 200quid

sorry lads, if i had put this in the wrong place. Much obliged to whomever moved it.

Tazio":1drgyhbj said:
What kind of size does it come in as a medium? I'm only 5'7".

Bikepedia has it listed in sizes 14", 16", 18", 20", 22". I would take that to mean 18", but being 5"7 i think you'd be okay from what i've looked up on t'interweb :) .

Wheels not included but I'd throw in the 9spd cassette

I tend to not be too worried about height as I ride everything from 15" to 18" in MTB, top tube length is more of a concern, any chance you get a measurement on that for me?

Aberdeen is a bit far to collect but I think one of my mates is heading up on business and handily will have a van with him.

just when you want someone to post dimensions to save you measuring I canna find any....bugger,...aye I'll mind and measure this when i get home tonight. where is it measured to and from just so thatI'm accurate for you.

No worries. If you could get the length of the top tube measured from centre of the headtube to centre of the seat tube. And standover height from the ground to directly above the bottom bracket at the top edge of the top tube that will let me know if it will fit me.

Tazio":2cl7vf93 said:
length of the top tube measured from centre of the headtube to centre of the seat tube = 21.5". Standover height from the ground to directly above the bottom bracket at the top edge of the top tube 30"ish.

Hopefully thats okay for you

Back