Ugly modern bikes

Whoa! cant have agreement!

I did like riding the Orange Five but only because it suddenly dawned on me what I was riding - something I'd owned back in 1998. Orange rep sure didnt like the comparison though.

Oh no, its so ugly with all its curves and lots of travel front & rear, cover your eyes before it burns your retinas............ :twisted: :LOL: :D

My lovely new Ibis Mojo SL :cool:

8477794185_214843070b_c.jpg

1210tech":ak54egbl said:
Oh no, its so ugly with all its curves and lots of travel front & rear, cover your eyes before it burns your retinas............ :twisted: :LOL: :D

My lovely new Ibis Mojo SL :cool:

8477794185_214843070b_c.jpg

batman_dark_knight_12_inch_bicycle_new_50_enhaut_harrisburg_8147411.jpg

Striking resemblance ;)

I absolutely LOVE this site/forum!
If this were a camera site, and I had said/posted what I did above (and what others have also) in regards someones lovely new DSLR they would've insulted me, my mother and every single person who has any sort of biological tie to me and forever! They take offence at everything and anything.
People take things personally, to heart, and things, non sentient objects acquire a personality and a love which is plain silly.
But here, it's different, everyone gets on, has a stiff upper lip, good nature and we all know nothing's personal nor insulting!

Anyway, I think I do need an eye test, but Christian Bale and Michael Keaton would be Proud of your Ibis! ;)

ibbz":2596lmbv said:
Anyway, I think I do need an eye test, but Christian Bale and Michael Keaton would be Proud of your Ibis! ;)
YES! Just call me Batman, a childhood dream realised!!!
icon_batman.gif
:D

I put my £2k bike in the boot of my £35k car and drive to trail centres... is that acceptable to the luddites? I'm not using a £50 bike rack, i promise.

My modern bikes weigh less than my retro bikes.

Ive never 'popped a seal' or broken a hydraulic line.

One of my modern bikes is steel and has rigid forks.

All of my bikes are beautiful.

I'm so confused.

I will have to post my modern Merlin Malt 1 in here, it is rather retro lookin' and handsome with the polished frame and ano blue Mary bars (which match the blue decals). Just needs gumwalls!

Back