TI Kona KK arrival at Ernie Towers

Looking forward to this one Ernie. That's quite a stable you have now. Fancy showing me your collection, I'll gladly meet you and you can put a bag over my head and drive me to Ernie Towers :LOL:

raidan73":3cof59tn said:
Looking forward to this one Ernie. That's quite a stable you have now. Fancy showing me your collection, I'll gladly meet you and you can put a bag over my head and drive me to Ernie Towers :LOL:

Pard i can blind fold you from Saltash bridge..get your passport stamped :LOL: if you are ever over in the big lights of Plymouth pm me

Ernie ;)

ernie":2ozotogu said:
raidan73":2ozotogu said:

Pard i can blind fold you from Saltash bridge..if you are ever over in the big lights of Plymouth pm me

Ernie ;)

I'm there every day Mon-Fri 0700-1700!

very lovely, ernie - looking forward seeing it getting build up.

what you are going to do with the donor Explosif frame ?

I had this model in 17, expecting it to ride like a HeiHei, but it was more like an Aluminium frame in ride quality (stiff) The 6/4 Alv rear triangle, being the reason, most unlike Ti.
Strangely the chainstays were still laterally quite flexy and small as I am, could induce tyre rub when standing up on the pedals. I loved the look and weight of the frame mind, whats the plan component wise?

magas":3hcnqk60 said:
very lovely, ernie - looking forward seeing it getting build up.

what you are going to do with the donor Explosif frame ?

Thanks Martin :cool: ..the 853 frame..at present i will keep it..i might have a go at single speed ..dont know yet..i hope all is well in Austria??

Ernie ;)

Wold Ranger":2ao342gp said:
I had this model in 17, expecting it to ride like a HeiHei, but it was more like an Aluminium frame in ride quality (stiff) The 6/4 Alv rear triangle, being the reason, most unlike Ti.
Strangely the chainstays were still laterally quite flexy and small as I am, could induce tyre rub when standing up on the pedals. I loved the look and weight of the frame mind, whats the plan component wise?

I must admit "wold" when i did the research on here your 17 frame :cool: was drop dead georgous .. :facepalm: i must have splashed the keyboards :oops: ...i will transfer all the jewellery from the 853 explosif..xtr mixture of old and new on the gearing ,brakes and wheels a modern ritchy stem and bars..the forks will be P2..Gil has done the decals with a little but tasteful twist..just hope i can get out soon..the weather down here as improved..5 straight days no rain... :D

Ernie ;)

Back