Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: NOS Club ROOST kevlar saddles

FFS! What is it with turds commenting on my threads?

Bob":1pl7wn6v said:
FFS! What is it with turds commenting on my threads?

oh have you been pulled for fleecing people before then bob :roll:

i must admit i hadn't expected your response to be this, i was trying to be helpful believe it or not:facepalm:

you know if you want to fleece people here on items sold publicly on ebay , you might want to perhaps wait a little while at least.

you might be better putting them on ebay where they will sell for what you bought them for.

Take care.

Charlie

Charlieboy28":2k135cac said:
oh have you been pulled for fleecing people before then bob :roll:

No, but earlier someone commented on the price of a cassette I had up for sale, advertised at what seems to be a very fair price too judging by what others are for sale at the moment :roll:

Charlieboy28":nvcejrew said:
i was trying to be helpful believe it or not:facepalm:

In what way would your first post on MY for sale thread ever be considered helpful? Helpful for who? Yes I got them at a good price, I happened to be in the right place at the right time, I actually bought 4 saddles that day, the other 2 are bolted on 2 of my bikes.

If I'm getting this right, this is about buying parts cheap and selling them on here for a profit, right?
Personally I don't see a problem with that. Immoral? probably. Illegal? nope.

Seeing as Bob has already cancelled the sale, I'll close this one. If you guys want to continue this discussion, do it via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back