Don't you just love this Colnago??

open them in preview, then TOOLS/Adjust Size.....this will let you adjust the image size
when you come to resave the image (as a jpeg) you can adjust the file size, FILE/Save as....

Ian's Machine! Not me/mine obviously :(

Another 'shelf queen' but a real beaut' :cool: Though personally I'd want gum coloured hoods on the levers.

IMG_1215_zps638dbdeb.jpg

IMG_1210_zps819e3814.jpg

IMG_1213_zps211cca40.jpg

IMG_1223_zps679cd01c.jpg

IMG_1219_zpsdfb0145a-1.jpg

IMG_1207_zpsa7935886.jpg

IMG_1201_zps0e7c24e2.jpg

IMG_1220_zps2bf1186f.jpg

IMG_1200_zps6ee85cb1.jpg

IMG_1204_zps2cc9ea7a.jpg

Probably just me but I find this rather underwhelming considering the frame & groupset. Certainly the 50th Campag set is tasty though. The whole is 'less' than the sum of its parts in this case - for me anyway. Think it's the combination of gold / silver / yellow / grey / tan around the saronni red that makes the theme get a bit lost??

FINNEY1973":2bvjtjea said:
Probably just me but I find this rather underwhelming considering the frame & groupset. Certainly the 50th Campag set is tasty though. The whole is 'less' than the sum of its parts in this case - for me anyway. Think it's the combination of gold / silver / yellow / grey / tan around the saronni red that makes the theme get a bit lost??

You are not alone. A nice bike but the mish mash of colours does nothing for me. I think its the hoods and bar tape where it loses it.

vivelesalpes":3ifokhjy said:
FINNEY1973":3ifokhjy said:

You are not alone. A nice bike but the mish mash of colours does nothing for me. I think its the hoods and bar tape where it loses it.

I think it's a nice bike, certainly admire many things about it but it just doesn't 'ping'. I can see the inspiration for the yellow tape from the decals but it deflects from where I should be looking which is the rest of the bike. dont think the bottle helps either. black saddle, black tape for me, but that's why we all ride the myriad of different bikes isn't it - it's personal preference. I still say fair play to the OP for putting together a classic bit of kit.

The pedigree is without question but I'm not quite getting the overall look.

Back