And today I did......

RobMac":bqmn39zs said:
OCP should you be goin oot IN day light? :shock:

Mibbees aye, mibbees naw, but am no the wan that looks like this

dracula-intro-nosferatu.jpg

e14429.gif
;) Nae offence meant ya bam.

clubby, I expected to be cold as I had shorts and fingerless gloves but was actually warm. The sun helped right enough.
Weather can dae anything it likes as long as it disnae rain.

dyna-ti said:
Their website says its a little over 20lbs :? That about right and is there anywhere not too expensive could be swopped out for lighter ?
9.3kg is about right for an £800 road bike , in fact it's one of the lighter ones at that price. It's also lighter than many at the £1000 point. Wheels and tyres are the obvious things to change but as the bike is 3kg lighter than my old Raleigh Scirocco and 1kg lighter than the Gios then I can live with that just now ...

old_coyote_pedaller":1rqisj10 said:
RobMac":1rqisj10 said:
OCP should you be goin oot IN day light? :shock:

Mibbees aye, mibbees naw, but am no the wan that looks like this

dracula-intro-nosferatu.jpg

e14429.gif
;) Nae offence meant ya bam.

clubby, I expected to be cold as I had shorts and fingerless gloves but was actually warm. The sun helped right enough.
Weather can dae anything it likes as long as it disnae rain.

Just make sure yer windies are locked the night wee man :evil:

clockworkgazz":mgrvektj said:
That looks like a great site will give it a good once over tonight, how did the turbo session go then?

pretty boring Gaz, just the usual, was angry at being out of bed.. but really need the exercise

Started the cycle commuting again - 3 miles each way now but pretty flat, an easy 15 mins in today's headwind. Feels good but I've only done it twice - it is still freezing up here and loosing the beard was badly timed. Hopefully the miles will add up and I'll be a cycling god once again (ok for the first time :) )

The Ken":3nf1dipk said:
Started the cycle commuting again - 3 miles each way now but pretty flat, an easy 15 mins in today's headwind. Feels good but I've only done it twice - it is still freezing up here and loosing the beard was badly timed. Hopefully the miles will add up and I'll be a cycling god once again (ok for the first time :) )

Tried one of these gore windstopper kneckies Dave ? i have one (about £30) and totally worth it.

I use a Buff normally and that is enough but I haven't seen it since the house move and umK uses his all the time. Time for shopping me thinks.

Latest posts

Back