scruffy as you like short cage 9 speed mech

jamabikes

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
only really need the body and cage. got plenty of jockey wheels and bolts, so just after the main body and cages.

scratched to hell and back is fine as will be modded any way.

Too nice or too expensive? I can do it for £30 posted. There are pic's on here of it somewhere if you want to search my posts. On phone on train at the mo.

bit too pricey at the mo. am looking for something too good to bin but too shabby to use. am looking at doing a bit of a lightning experiment before i attack a half decent mech.

I have most of the parts of two old shimano 105 road rear mechs. I think officially they're 8 speed (or maybe even only 7!), but if you only want them for practicing a few mods then you can have them for postage.

let me know if they could be useful

Andy

I have two Deore 9speed mechs, one is 85mm between jocky wheel bolts and the other is 100mm. Both are in good working order, How about £15 posted for one or £20 posted for the two?
If your just experimenting I have a XT Rapid Rise which I crashed and then straightened but it never really indexed properly after that. You can have it for Karma postage only, [guessing about £7 or £8 pound].

I've got a tatty 105 one you can have for postage. Needs jockey wheels, but spring seems ok. Came off a downhill bike I had a bit back. Postage should be £2.50?

Back