Riding the Thames Path between Richmond and Vauxhall..?

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has ridden the Thames Path between Richmond and Vauxhall (keeping on the south side of the river) if you have may I ask how long it took you (for a moderate pace, not fast, not slow, just steady) please?

Cheers,

Lee.

done it a few times but never timed myself. but if its a case of wanting to commute along that section id say not to bother at all. it'll double your ride time at least. look at google earth and all will become apparent. why not look at the rat runs and try those out instead.

gavinda":bnit34lc said:
done it a few times but never timed myself. but if its a case of wanting to commute along that section id say not to bother at all. it'll double your ride time at least. look at google earth and all will become apparent. why not look at the rat runs and try those out instead.

I've already looked at Google Earth. When I commuted between Clapham Junction and Tower Bridge I was largely on the Thames Path which was fine in my books. Would just like to give it a shot under the 'nothing ventured' premise, however would like to know roughly how long it will take at a moderate pace though so I can plan ahead.

RobMac":w6bdmdmv said:
Lee I could ask on the CTC site they would know :?

There you :)

"From the London Cycle Route maps ( available free and ordered through the Transport for London web site) this looks to be about 14 miles so at 10mph you will do it 1.4 hours."

Back