Can you identify this frame?

Bicycle Addict

Retro Guru
I have a frame here but have no idea what it is can anyone help?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 313
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 313
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 313
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 313
Thank you so much for the reply I have had the frame for well over a year and never had a clue what it was . . .now i know, I could put up a serial number if anyone out there may be able to help further, I would be keen on any information at all about frame or Sunn

ishaw":3104ys1k said:
ovlov440":3104ys1k said:
... would agree with Sunn - they are also one of the few to have headtube mounted cable stops.
Which seem a great idea to me

....I agree - have them on my Sunn Roader and cables do seem to run that little bit smoother

ovlov440":8tf1ac16 said:
ishaw":8tf1ac16 said:
ovlov440":8tf1ac16 said:
... would agree with Sunn - they are also one of the few to have headtube mounted cable stops.
Which seem a great idea to me

....I agree - have them on my Sunn Roader and cables do seem to run that little bit smoother

I think they were a well thought out choice
1) The bike looks cleaner, allowing owner to have a clearer view to drool more :cool: :LOL:
2) The outer goes in straight and easily, no tongue out side of mouth type installations :LOL:
3) No frame rub on headtube means no paint loss

I want to convert my early nineties bikes (well 2 of) to this style when I rebuild repaint.

Thanks to all for your help.

Now I have something that is going to get my mid 90's XT group

Hi guys is there any where else I can get info from? I wondered about the 97 on forum but do not know what year the frame is. Is there some sort of serial number list ???? Random I know.
I already have most of the XT stuff on I will get a cassette on tomorrow and then order a chain and get it going with the veiw of converting back to A- Head when some nice forks turn up.

Back