Black Mirror

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Watching it now. What the hell is it all about?! Doesnt make the blindest bit of sense to me and nor did a quick whiz through the wikipedia.

Anyone care to explain to me?

its about a woman who has sex with the robot version of her dead boyfreind who she didnt really love as much as she makes out.
she keeps him in the attic and lets her daughter (flash forward a few years at the end of the first episode) bring him cake on his birthday even though he doesnt eat.

created by Charlie Brooker - ironically, i could imagine him doing a 'newswipe-esque' tear down of this kind of a program....

twain":1kypippe said:
its about a woman who has sex with the robot version of her dead boyfreind who she didnt really love as much as she makes out.
she keeps him in the attic and lets her daughter (flash forward a few years at the end of the first episode) bring him cake on his birthday even though he doesnt eat.

created by Charlie Brooker - ironically, i could imagine him doing a 'newswipe-esque' tear down of this kind of a program....

That was last week's? Are they not all stand-alone episodes? (I've not seen last night's episode yet)

BobToo":21pba825 said:
twain":21pba825 said:

That was last week's? Are they not all stand-alone episodes? (I've not seen last night's episode yet)

prolly, haven't bothered with the rest (or even the end of the first one) i got to the flash-forward bit, then got distracted by the fluff shedding from our new rug....

twain":26z0uakv said:

Are the ad breaks crammed with "sh*tverts" perchance? ;)

Yup - I've recently become hooked on BBC2's Weekly Wipe - Brooker's Harry Hill-esque running joke about Bob Marley tracks was genius. :)

David

Back