USE Alien Cyclops seat post 350mm in blue or silver

Are they the ones with the terrible clamping system with the two tiny long bolts that sit on a funny claw like post ?

If it is pm me your address and I'll gladly send you a silver one in fairly good condition for the price of postage, 400mm x 27.2 the only problem is that I think one of the allen bolts is rounded off ( not me ).

Lovely looking post that I despise with every part of my being :LOL:

In fact forget the postage I hate it so much you can have it for free, just pm me your details and I'll get it in the post asap ;)

Cheers
Steve

If you think the two bolt version is bad Steve, you have yet to meet the model with a single bolt.

I have one of one and two of the other, and would never knowingly buy the single bolt model again.

Jones":1u5huqnm said:
Are they the ones with the terrible clamping system with the two tiny long bolts that sit on a funny claw like post ?

If it is pm me your address and I'll gladly send you a silver one in fairly good condition for the price of postage, 400mm x 27.2 the only problem is that I think one of the allen bolts is rounded off ( not me ).

Lovely looking post that I despise with every part of my being :LOL:

In fact forget the postage I hate it so much you can have it for free, just pm me your details and I'll get it in the post asap ;)

Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve.....boy it must piss you off big time.....even worse then if England beat Wales this year [i'm Welsh so not having a go at you...just trying to gage how much you hate them?.....if you don't want it...i will gladly relieve you of it.....i will pm you my address

cheers.....Leon

Back