New Retro Clockwork Orange!

toons

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Got this from STW post

http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=2125&PHPSESSID=21db0ca2f29b9edbf1c9799fbf7d969e

"Orange have revamped their suspension bike lineup and reintroduced a classic, the Clockwork. The new Clockwork has the same vivid orange and white paint job while being updated with modern geometry and disc brakes. They're only making a couple of hundred and these will probably soon go to riders who either wanted one when they came out (but couldn't afford one) or who had one, sold it and regretted it ever since. Prices will be £899 for a mainly Deore and Rockshox specced bike and £1659 for the Hope/RaceFace/Pace edition."

HOW MUCH!!

Looks good though. Thats what matters. :D

Not sure what the frame is made of or how much it will cost. At least they chose the only true orange colours. Although the yellow/white pink/white were nearly OK.

Ooh yeh baby!

27wyn9l.jpg

Never really been into Orange bikes . must be my lack of GB MTB culture . they look very ordinary to me .

Much rather have one of these than an On-One I think. I thing we'll see a cult revival of old skool names soon.

Trimble revival (short lived), then modern Mountain Goat - then Orange with its Clockwork - whatever next...?

Maybe we will see a revival of the Raleigh Lizard.... :shock:

On One are only popular because of the SS fashion .
In a year or two , when all the big names will produce specific frames for SS , they will struggle .

As I said it is because Orange was never big in France in the 90 . Where you all had Orange we had Peugeot , Mbk , Sunn, Lapierre .

Back