Not having a good day.........

dude, seriously. bin the credit cards. if your paying for things on a card that charges you to do it then you cant afford it, and if you cant afford it because your paying off money on the same card then wtf?
debit cards
cash
save up.
my wife went mad borrowing money off provident, et-al and took both of us years to pay off those debts. yes its tempting when someone knocks on your door with a new ipad for 6 quid a week or a 400 quid loaded card on a friday evening but man, you need to get a grip on the important things. Ive just seen the back part of the last 4 years paying off the csa 40% of my wages each month, I now have more money than ever but im still a tight wad and absolutely refuse to spend any money on shit i dont think is worth buying. (not including retrobike). cut them cards up homeboy and maybe if you lose out on the holiday she might realise the importance of helping yourselves. I dont have a que of people at my door wanting to help me out but my wife will break the bank helping others, sometimes you just got to be a bit selfish

Boy my diplomacy skills must be getting better.....talk done...she's going back to work early.....and well :shock: gosh that was a 1st :?: :?: :?: So just got to work on that credit card ;)

greenstiles":3snitntf said:
Boy my diplomacy skills must be getting better.....talk done...she's going back to work early.....and well :shock: gosh that was a 1st :?: :?: :?: So just got to work on that credit card ;)

That's good, credit cards or the devils money and must be avoided at all costs.

Alison

I remember getting my first credit card, 14 years ago - I was about to go travelling, and thought that despite having cash, I should take a card for absolute emergencies. Then, when I got home, I thought I'd hang on to it in case, I dunno, the car blew up or something. Just for when I absolutely had to use it, and I'd clear it every month. Seriously.

money will destroy more relationships than cheating

The key is not to say look at what you are doing to us but more..we are in trouble, how do you think we can get out of it whilst promoting it's us as a couple versus everyone else and not us fighting each other

manipulation is an art that rarely works when it becomes you vs them but when used correctly can achieve great things.

Back