Computer obsessions

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My husband always manages to find something to be obsessed by on the computer once it was Second Life, another was Mafia Wars on facebook now he's into Biogenesis a game of life forms. I don't get it I don't even play on the XBox or the Wii, I have got so frustrated in the past although these days he is more willing to come off when I need him.

Do your or your better half ever have computer obsessions that almost take over your life?

Alison

My other half is *CONSTANTLY* reading a daft website about obsolete old bicycles, that or fiddling with the damn things when they should be....

...Oh.

:facepalm:

My Missus tolerates my obsessions, I tolerate hers! :LOL:

My_Teenage_Self":3vvmskvo said:
My other half is *CONSTANTLY* reading a daft website about obsolete old bicycles, that or fiddling with the damn things when they should be....

...Oh.

Same here.

Dilbert captures it, exchange computer for bike and...

Attachments

• dilbert_liz_that_computer.gif
    dilbert_liz_that_computer.gif
    32.1 KB · Views: 396
I had to sell my Xbox purely because I was spending so much time on it. I could lose 8 hours plus on Skyrim or RDR daily, and wouldn't see anything remotely unhealthy in it. :|

Huh? What? Us men obsessed with computers? No I'm not !

aP2180012m.jpg

My_Teenage_Self":3p7qexll said:

...Oh.

This daft site you speak of is not an obsession it's a need, I just about fit in some household chores between posts :D

Raging_Bulls":3p7qexll said:
Huh? What? Us men obsessed with computers? No I'm not !

aP2180012m.jpg

That reminds me of my oldest son, with his Xbox, laptop and phone all on the go :D

Alison

I like the wife to be on the computer, she tends to go quiet and looks in the other direction, always a great day when that happens...aahhh bliss :D

angry birds has a lot to answer for (and thank given can spend more time on my obsessions..................)

Latest posts

Back