Made some nice food

I did, they BOTH just nagged afterwards..then I thought, who in their right minds wants to wake up in a bed with two puddles AND two people moaning about who was going to do the house work afterwards...

Women just confuse the hell out of me. At least a cycle doesn't moan when you ride it then expect hugs, kisses and I love you afterwards

the wife cooked a nice spag bol tonight, i piled loads on my plate then noticed a little bit of water that draind off the pasta so i went to drian it off in the sink, the whole lot slid off my plate into the sink :evil:
i didnt want to cook again so i popped over to McD and got a big Mc meal. i now feel like shit im dehydrated got a headache and a horrible taste in my mouth. :facepalm:

Ketchup, Nagging women and Mac Donalds are all things I avoid.

I love food and it shows!

Hugging bikes? might try that..

it was some local lamb from the farmers market. bloody annoying. even more annoying was while i ate the McD i had to sit and watch a tv chef make a burger out of duck with brie in the middle, challots and mushrooms. gerrr its been one of those mondays

lumos2000 one of my pet hates is water off pasta.........i always drain, then return to the hot emtpy pot (not on the heat) an stir till it gets dryer, the heat steams it off..... :D ......my wife does not and that has happened to me too :roll:.......can't see the point of making a good sauce if water is gonna get added off the pasta....

Back