NOS shimano saint/team green. now on ebay at full price

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I recently picked up a nice set of saint bits m800
Namely the hub,rotor.rear adaptor,bolt through mount,rear mech caliper. All new and unused though there are a couple of storage knocks and rubs.
Ive thought about this and TBH all i want from it is the caliper as i had m800 brakes and they are bloody amazing.The rest ill sell on at about the % price i paid for the lot.Seems only fair and we're all in this together.

The hub is an m800 36h standard 135mm spacing and is 10mm bolt through so will fit the majority of standard dropouts,a lot safer than QR
The rear mech is an m800 and is rapid rise,long cage and with ceramic bushing on the top jockey with a cartridge bearing at the bottom.
The rotor is RT80[m800] @203mm with saint oversized lockring[also included]
The bolt through bit :D
Hub goes in standard dropouts,bolt goes through and the rear mech bolts onto that.Works with frames without/broken mech hanger,more or less does away with the fear of bashing the mech and wrecking the frame.
Price includes recorded postage
Hub,mech,rotor,lockring,frame bolt- £69

I also have a team green adaptor Mount A-Post Caliper to IS (F-160/R-140)
£20 New Unused (bog standard silver are £12)

Pics-[the adaptor pic will be up this eve,hough its brand new and no marks anywhere
Pics also available on request :D

Attachments

• Shimano Saint M800 002 (Medium).JPG
    Shimano Saint M800 002 (Medium).JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 393
  • Shimano Saint M800 013 (Medium).JPG
    Shimano Saint M800 013 (Medium).JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 393
  • Shimano Saint M800 005 (Medium).JPG
    Shimano Saint M800 005 (Medium).JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 393
Re: NOS shimano saint and a bit of team green

Surprised bump.

Swop for a hope tech x2 brake,front or rear older style not 'evo'
As this is for a set im building and have already sorced a new caliper the caliper will be getting changed and the lever end
will have all the ano bits replaced,so condition is not paramount.

Last chance before i split it up for ebay,really hate to give them double fees but hay-ho :(

Re: NOS shimano saint and a bit of team green Swopsy's ???

Splitting up to go on ebay at full prices.If you dont reply even so much as an interest i cant retain stuff like this
Srry guys,bargain gone.had yer chance ;)

Latest posts

Back