Colnago México Vintage Steel Bicycle "Rolf Vector Pro"

j_sntos

Dirt Disciple
Hi guys, i'm selling this marvellous Colnago México steel vintage bicycle from my private collection. This "pearl" comes equipped with:

- Shimano 105 groupset
- Shimano Deore brakes
- Rolf Vector Pro wheels and hubs
- Selle Italia saddle
- Dolce Vita saddle carbon spike
- TTT Stem
- Mattock carbon bottle of water cage
- Dropbars Cinelli Criterium classic
- Racing columbus SL geometry: 53cm Top Tube X 51cm Seat Tube

I'm asking: 1000 pounds + 41 pounds (shipping costs to any country on europe)

Any questions, please feel free to aske me anything. The bicycle is in Portugal.

Cheers

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

Bottom Braket:

DSC_0012.jpg

stringfellow1946":369x27b0 said:
Colnago Mexico!!! YOU WISH

1st point, i've bought this bike some year ago, and i can garantee to you that this is a Colnago, if it isn't the Mexico i don't know, but after some comparisons on the net, i see some identical points on it. For what i've known this bike has been refurbished, so the chrome parts on the back anchors are now black. I will post a photo of the bottom braket so you can see the colnago mark on it.

Definitely not a Colnago..... Seatstays are all wrong also. I've never seen a colnago with through bb routed cables like that either....

Andy

fatfixie":1opgiq8n said:
Definitely not a Colnago..... Seatstays are all wrong also. I've never seen a colnago with through bb routed cables like that either....

Andy

Ok, if anyone could tell me which bike is this i will make a special price for it. Beside that i thing this a marvellous bicyle, at least it's a heads turn on every place that i went with her.

Stilla nice looking bike with some decent parts? Might be interested in bits or whole bike if treated as no name steel bike and price comes down a lot

Latest posts

Back