Frame mounted Racing numbers circa late 80-early 90s

Thanks Finney, they are indeed a great job and I might still buy one but they dont do them with the sponsor that we are loking for. I had all the artwork already done but just needed to know the dimensions to print out the correct size. I am going to call in to the local sign shop and see what they can do for me seeing as I have all ready prepared everything. I have also done up some frame stickers as well. What do you think of these? (Pic not great, mobile phone)

Attachments

• race no.jpg
    race no.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 213
kettlo":rsfum2zv said:
Thanks Finney, they are indeed a great job and I might still buy one but they dont do them with the sponsor that we are loking for. I had all the artwork already done but just needed to know the dimensions to print out the correct size. I am going to call in to the local sign shop and see what they can do for me seeing as I have all ready prepared everything. I have also done up some frame stickers as well. What do you think of these? (Pic not great, mobile phone)

What are the Chance of doing me a set of these !! :D

I have been in touch with Nobi, the company who make the raceplates and they have agreed to sell me blank white ones! I can then get my sign maker to add the new graphics on top. Anyone who wants one from the 1989 tour please let me know asap as I am placing the order today Tuesday!

Cheers

kettlo":qf7u7rvy said:
I have been in touch with Nobi, the company who make the raceplates and they have agreed to sell me blank white ones! I can then get my sign maker to add the new graphics on top. Anyone who wants one from the 1989 tour please let me know asap as I am placing the order today Tuesday!

Cheers

In the words of Dragons Den ,I'm in ! :D

Nobi have been in touch and guess what....they are working on bringing out this very plate in the near future......anyway I should have mine made with their blank ones by next week. I have one for you as well Time Trial Ace.

To go with plates and frame stickers I have made a Super U bottle as well....Although I am not that happy with the bottles as they are more transparent than white. I ordered white ones from ebay but the oreder was cancelled as they have changed the design to include art work on the bottle. If anyone knows where you can get old style plain white bottles please let me know. Tacx Shiva bottles seem to be the only ones you can get wiyhout any printing but they lokk too modern.

Stephen

Attachments

• bottle.jpg
    bottle.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 138
Back