Devon ride - Dartmoor - Sunday 3rd March.

I'll get the route planner up later and plot the way out for you, you can have a test run then. I'd offer to pick you up but I've got a fiat coupe now and getting one bike in is a problem :LOL:

I imagine 25-30 mins by car to Princetown, from plymouth. The quickest route is up to yelverton and right past Burrator. Just had a look on Googlemaps and it's 17 mikes that way.
Is there anyone else from Plymouth coming who you could share a lift with?

This is how I used to get there. Might be further than I remember. It is mostly off road though :LOL:

Untitled-1.jpg

Just to say that I may have to postpone this as I have injured my back and currently can't walk yet alone ride a bike :| I have never had a back injury before and can say I don't recommend it , I'm off to the quacks this am and then the back cracker :( I will keep you posted.

Cheers

James

Gravy Monster":3v28pb10 said:
Just to say that I may have to postpone this as I have injured my back and currently can't walk yet alone ride a bike :| I have never had a back injury before and can say I don't recommend it , I'm off to the quacks this am and then the back cracker :( I will keep you posted.

Ooh, hope it's not too bad. Did my lower back In couple of years ago, and a mixture of deep tissue massage and hot tub (I have some good friends!) did the trick.

Anyway, did a ride up on Dartmoor with Onza100 today and the conditions are amazingly good considering the recent weather. Some boggy patches, but it's actually dusty in parts!
Hopefully a couple of weeks of sun and a bit of wind and it'll be nicely dried out.

Back