Fames: Gazelle, Raleigh and Moser. Wheels and other bits.

Deax

Devout Dirtbag
Update 19/02 - Left to sell: Khamsins, Colnago bottle, Gazelle and Raleigh frames Cateye Vectra.

Further reduction in stock!

Interesting wheels. Ofmega (not sure of model, but Campag Record copy) red anodised on Mavic MA40s.

Front - includes Ofmega skewer. 32 holes - chrome spokes are trarnished, but the wheel runs true. It's pretty smooth - not to Campag standards, but I've stripped an rebuilt the hub, and it's in good order, so its smoothness is probably close to original spec.

Rear: 32 holes, 126mm spacing. runs true. Again I've rebuilt this hub, but it's in less good condition, with some roughness. Curiously this has been built with plain gauge stainless spokes, so they remain in good condition. I may well have a skewer (non Ofmega), but I've mislaid it :{ Promise to have a really good look around.

They come as seen with old tyres and tubes. I've been using them as `turbo' wheels.

£30 delivered to the UK - Now sold thanks

Moser frame 55 centre to centre, 57 centre to top. Don't be fooled by the decals, it's a `Moser of Trento' frame, not a Francesco. I've done a little research - the Moser bike shop still exists, and I believe it is run by a member of the Moser family (Francesco is from the Trento area). There's not much on the web, but on commentator is convinced these frames would have been built by Pinarello, and the detailing on this one suggests as much (treatment of seat lug, chain holder etc). It's got high quality components - Campag drop outs, Cinelli etc. Itlaian threads throughout. It's likely to date from the early 80s.

The frame weight and spec suggests Columbus SL. The frame clearly needs a spray but is free from dents. The chrome on the forks is good and possibly only need a polish. An interesting item, I thought.

£60 posted to the UK - Now sold - thanks for all the interest!

NOS TA Bottles: Campagnolo and Colnago.

Not much to say really - free of mould!

£17.50 each, posted to the UK. Campag bottle now sold - Colnago still available

Campag `Peanut Butter' chainset fixing bolt spanner

£7 posted to the UK - Now sold - thanks

The following have been posted previously, but are still for sale, with are here (up against the max photo limit):

https://picasaweb.google.com/1164758157 ... /Retrobike

Asking prices include postage to UK mainland - please contact me via DM for international shipping.

Cateye CC7000 circa 1989-1990.

Great working condition, new battery:

£10 delivered to the UK mainland

Campagnolo Khamsins

These are [I think] 2011 spec with the G3 spoke pattern at the rear. Freehub is Campagnolo. Great condition, little used - but note slight damage to one skewer. I'd like to keep the tyres pictured, but will put a pair of Vittoria Rubino's (used) on that I have spare, so they are ready to roll once you've added the cassette.

Not that light, but good and rigid - a nice pair of winter wheels.

£75 delivered to the UK mainland

Gazelle A Frame - 1978.

Need help from the good folk of Retrobike. This is a lovely frame, just a little bigger than my ideal size. I'll keep it if doesn't sell!
For an A frame it has plenty of options ticked - braze ons for gear lever bosses, top tube brake cable guide etc. It's had a factory respray in the mid 80s to the current scheme - Amstel team colours. It's a 60cm centre to top - about 58 centre to centre. 120mm rear spacing, standard (in Campagnolo terms) rear brake drop, shallow at the front. British threads.

I need to hold on the pictured headset, bottom bracket and rear brake cable.

£140 delivered to the UK will prize it from me!

Raleigh Gran Sport 1982.

Again a lovely frame that I have posted before. I'm caught a little by having spent too much on it. It does have the odd chip and scratch - as ever the pics make it look worse than it is. The most noticeable flaws `in the flesh' are the down tube chip (2nd to last picture) and the small amount of `bubbling' around the BB (last and 2nd from last pictures).

The forks are newly re chromed.

It's an '82, so the interesting one with the Vitus ends and under BB gear cable routing that came with needs rear mech `outer' cable sections.

I'll swap out the current Campag seat pin bolt for the original TA version.

Like the Gazelle it's a 23.5" (60cm) centre to top. 126mm rear spacing.

So:

£165 with the (NOS) Gran Sport headset or £130 without, both shipped to the UK.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC_0029.jpg
    DSC_0029.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 645
Re: Fames: Gazelle, Raleigh and Moser. Wheels and other bits

Moser please (if I've got the size correct!) PM sent

PM sent earlier on the moser

Slight misunderstanding - Colnago bottle remains available.

Here's some pics of the other items not shown originally:

Attachments

• DSC_0255.jpg
    DSC_0255.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 590
  • DSC_0262.jpg
    DSC_0262.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 590
  • DSC_0268.jpg
    DSC_0268.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 590
  • DSC_0272.jpg
    DSC_0272.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 590

If the Gran Sport F&F goes without the headset then I'd be interested in the headset...

PM'd Regarding the pair of Ofmega/ Mavic MA40s

Hi there.
Keen on the wheelset also - in line behind Kalum.
Cheers.

Back