Help my daughter save the rainforest!

ringo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My daughter (Hannah, aged 9) was deeply moved by a video her School showed her about the way the Rainforests in South America are being pillaged..

This has stirred a Sting like drive in her to do something about it. She is making small craft items and was planning on selling them door to door.

I'd prefer a more online rollout and knew the best community on the internet to target! :D

So for a miserly three quid... you get both the satisfaction of helping to save the rainforest and a fancy nick nack for your man cave (which will bring you all the retro karma you need*)

PM me if you wish to partake in this fantastic offer

* Any increase in karma levels derived in from this product may be entirely coincidental.

20130217_104449_zpsbe93e2f0.jpg

20130217_104501_zpsb64145ed.jpg

No definite colour choice, but if you have a pref (white and blue in your case!), we'll see what she can manage... :D

Thankyou!

That is so sweet and good on her...can I just send you £3, my kids already give me plenty of ...erm, lovely homemade objects that I have no real use for ;-)

Same here buddy, send me you details.
No need to waste money sending anything out though dude, unless it makes her feel a bit more like she is doing something then of course send me one

Back