Ritchey Everest 1981. "Big Red"

So far so great!

I like the black pedals.

That OA bath works well! I was in 2 minds about getting a frame dipped, you've convinced me to get it done.

Re: Stunning work amigo!!!

BensterSD":id7na563 said:
:shock: :D

Ooozes awesomeness!

Ben

Hopefully between you and I Ritchey will be well represented at Keyesville this year. You will be taking yours right? :cool:

This is gonna be good, your attention to detail is always top notch ;)
and anything with a seat sandwich is automatically bumped up a few notches on the cool scale IMO

If I make it out to K'ville this year I'll bring along a red Ritchey , and hopefully another something special myself

Re: Stunning work amigo!!!

Ductape":1luvzxf9 said:
BensterSD":1luvzxf9 said:
:shock: :D

Ooozes awesomeness!

Ben

Hopefully between you and I Ritchey will be well represented at Keyesville this year. You will be taking yours right? :cool:

Sadly amigo, I recently came to grips that I won't make it this year. Last minute changes with an already planned week trip to Tahoe with the family. Cabin reservations were moved from Feb to the first weekend in March. We are driving back to San Diego on the Sat of the race. Bittersweet, I really dig the annual family Tahoe getaway and I also spent all year looking forward to & building for the Keyesville Classic. The race dates in early March (rather than late March into early April) completely killed my plans. Go get em and I WILL be there next year. No if ands or buts about it... With the P22

Ben

Loving the detail and originality of this build - no new powder, reanodized parts etc (like most of my old projects).

Can't wait to see this done

Thoughts?

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

Cheers,
T

Back