Don't you just love it when.... Bianchi content

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've wanted one of these ever since the Bianchi rep brought one into M&P Cycles for the manager whilst I was hanging about there :LOL:

I bought a Mega Pro before Christmas as I thought one would never turn up :? then literally a few days later a 1998 Mega Pro XL in Boron steel turned up on ebay :roll:

Trouble is there was just one not very good photo, it was their very first transaction on ebay and it was in somewhere called Blanford Forum which I'd never even heard of :LOL:

Once I'd sorted out somebody to collect it I put in a silly big maximum bid as I was determined to get it :shock:

I couldn't get to a pc to see the end of the auction so I was amazed to see I'd got it for £310.10 :cool:

I've had to wait since the 17th of December to get may hands on it but it finally turned up today and its absolutely spotless :cool: you never know with ebay so its so nice when something turns up and its better than described :) He even put brand new Michelin Pro 3 tyres on it as the originals had started to crack :)

Better pics at some point but here's one for starters :)

cel1_zps9755a153.jpg

Latest posts

Back