For sale update! Loads of stuff still...it just keeps comin'

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Bullseye chainset with BB - 3 rings, no chainring bolts - in lovely condition - £110.00

Onza skibends alloy - silver - £5

White flite saddle - immaculate - £40

XTR m900 BB - £15

Panaracer 26" slicks - £15 pair

28.6 XT front mech used - £10

1 1/4 very long threaded steel steerer - £10

Proflex 854 frameset in red with Girvin forks, headset and stem- £75.00

Purple 986s cantis with pads - 2 pairs - £25.00

Pair of black LX hubs on mavic rims with 7 speed cassette - £40.00

Nukeproof retro front hub radially laced to grey rim (not sure what rim it is) - £30

Kona Lavadome - 16" 1990 - whole bike inc groupset original - Bargain! £85 collected

Kona Explosif - 18" black/blue/pink/splatter paintwork with track two forks and original groupset - Bargain and original! - £390 collected

White Bros forks - gold SC70 - needs new air chamber - £35

hi jez
i thought the explosif sold on flea bay ( i was bidding on it (mnmmssr2)) and the lava dome, do you still have that? if you still have them can you e-mail me pictures of the lava dome and the pro-flex frame, no need for pictures of the explosif, it is my screensaver (sad, i know)but still interested
ta
jon

No - Explosif was rejected by bidder - usual excuses cant pay wasnt expecting it to win etc

Pain in the ass but kinda glad it didnt go for that price. Id rather keep it!

Piccies coming...

It's worth way more than the winning bid mate, probably a good job the winner was a twat ..

XT Front Mec

Definately take the NOS front mec if you can confirm it's from the 88-94 XT groupo rather than the later set. Thx

bullseye

hi jez, do the bullseye cranks have the key on the lefthand side that locks on to the splines ? and what condition are the bearings in, cheers mate.

Back