Photobucket problems

jimihendrix

MacRetro Rider
Anyone else use Photobucket ?, been having problems uploading pics (real PITA too as i have stuff to sell), had computer problems recently (still have), and the forum changed so i thought it was down to either of these, since found out Photobucket has started using longer URL's some forums dont like.

How can this be solved ?

hope1_zps99b61007.jpg

Success :) , bit long winded though, double clicked the pic, clicked share, clicked get image code, cleared all the ticks except "forums boards etc", copy'd and pasted the link.

Old way was better :roll:

You can still do the old way. in the library click organise. click the pic you need or hold ctrl to select multiples. Click link on the black bar down the bottom and it will generate all of the pics you have chosen.

Or if you want to do them singly in the library view there is a sprocket in the top right hand corner of each pic. Hover over that and some drop downs come up. If you go to the get links one a box opens and the bottom option is the image code for forums. Just normal click it and it copies, then paste it in the text box. :)

firedfromthecircus":1dvn9z7a said:
Or if you want to do them singly in the library view there is a sprocket in the top right hand corner of each pic. Hover over that and some drop downs come up. If you go to the get links one a box opens and the bottom option is the image code for forums. Just normal click it and it copies, then paste it in the text box. :)

That sounds easy enough, still means going into Pishbucket everytime though :?

The way i used to do it was upload the pic from the camera to my pics, pic would have a simple tag like SAM_0000 (Samsung camera), upload the pic to Photobucket, log out of Photobucket, type out the URL with the relevant tag in the post (i had the

Ah, I see how you were doing it now.

Yeah, you have to go into 'pishbucket' :LOL: but I just keep it in a new tab so it's dead easy to flick back and forth.

I think i'm the same as you in that I hate change, but the new photobucket system doesn't seem too bad, and now I can't remember what this site used to look like a couple of weeks ago! :LOL:

Back