Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

legrandefromage":33gy25my said:
Sorted! 'Unhold messages' and all that malarky.

Fixing your own niggles, like it :)

One very minor oddity on the mobile skin: when I tap a username for the drop down menu that gives their info and PM etc it often doesn't open fully, only the top of the box appears :? Tap again to close it then again and it opens fully.

Anybody else or just me?

I'll grab a screen shot next time it happens...

Here we go, I've tapped the cog next to dickyboy to reply with a quote and just got the top bar of the drop down. Hardly a huge problem I know but thought I'd mention it :)

Screenshot_2013-02-17-11-57-51_zpsb8405396.png

Good afternoon John,

I have not read through the 19 pages of comments but i would like to ask if it is possible for links to open in another page? This really is doing my head in, when i click on a link to pics etc on Photobucket i have to click back to return to RB.

Thanks for all you effort, i apprecaite it and i am sure many other do,

Richard

TGR":2wq0j25h said:
Good afternoon John,

I have not read through the 19 pages of comments but i would like to ask if it is possible for links to open in another page? This really is doing my head in, when i click on a link to pics etc on Photobucket i have to click back to return to RB.

Thanks for all you effort, i apprecaite it and i am sure many other do,

Richard

On a PC/laptop just right click the link/photo and select open in a new tab. On a smartphone just select and hold and then you can select open in s new window.

Thanks for the top tip - perhaps i should have known to do that!! I have tested it and it works, my annoyance has decreased - great stuff!!

2 small details regarding the mobile version, both noticed in the same thread.

1 ) when people start writing really long words, those can extend beyond the actual layout. Here's an example, taken from the Thursday afternoon metal thread.
jamabikes":220wacdz said:
SSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
No big deal, you can scroll to the right.

2 ) Youtube links are just a big slab of empty space. There's nothing there on my One X+, just 700-ish lines of background. I know people wouldn't like it if the video would load while they're browsing on their 3G bundle, but perhaps give us a link instead so we can see the video when we're browsing using a WiFi network? If that's possible, at least.

No sure i thi is my phphone or the site pplaying up but text input seem t be dodoing very odd things indeed!

Always struggled with adding text to within a sentence, but now it's iffy regardless, see above!

Don't seem to have trouble anywhere else :?

Is anyone else having pfoblems seeing photos? Virtually no sale thread I look in displays pictures, just the littlr blue box with a question mark. This is on my Galaxy S2. Cleared cache and cookies, still doing it. Tied switching to mobile site, no joy.

Hmmmm :?

Edit - if I quote the offending posts where pictures domt show up, they are all photobucket hosted. Could be their problem rather than here.

Back