And today I did......

e14549.gif

RobMac":1bfh1zgm said:
Had a session round Blairadam this morning I had Keithyr trying to keep up with me :roll:
Weather was braw, no wind, no rain and the temp was just fine for ridding.

Very pleasant :)
Ya buggers. I was reduced to bloody road biking...

No need to brag ZZ, you obviously got the best deal ;)
I think you confused the words reduced and rejoiced ;)

Jamie

Today me an gmac hit Mabie. Was a fine day and was good to get out on the trails but I suffered like a bugger. Wasnae made any easier when someone flew up the climbs and down the downs on his new bike! Pics coming soon :)

kaiser":26pzdrhk said:
Today me an gmac hit Mabie. Was a fine day and was good to get out on the trails but I suffered like a bugger. Wasnae made any easier when someone flew up the climbs and down the downs on his new bike! Pics coming soon :)

Top day and a top track, apologies for new bike exuberance :oops: a tough loop with some long climbs and steep snaps especially for as. Looking forward to the pic's. I'm knackered and off you an early night

Went out for a 21 mile loop on the new road bike , my first ever modern steed , a Felt F85.

What a day , shorts and T-shirt in February !

Since it was such a nice day I actually got up off my bahookie and went for a bimble in Blairadam as it's only a couple of miles down road from me. Not been in there for a while as it's been so wet but it's gonnae take quite a while without rain to dry out. Kept mainly to main tracks to avoid the mud, bike is a mess.
It was worth it though to get out in the sun.

Hawmaw":t5ywdm22 said:
Went out for a 21 mile loop on the new road bike , my first ever modern steed , a Felt F85.

Their website says its a little over 20lbs :? That about right and is there anywhere not too expensive could be swopped out for lighter ?

What a day , shorts and T-shirt in February !
Think ill wait till the average temp sits at 10c all day before i leave my confines.
BRrrrr :shock:

Who cares if its cold, I'm just glad it's not raining. Trails up here drying out a bit away from the woods.

Latest posts

Back