February 17th Pre-HONC ride+Aftermath

Re: February 17th Pre-HONC ride *UPDATED*

Its tomorrow folks !!

The weather is looking good and anything like today is going to be a fantastic day out :cool:

Some strong points gained on the 2013 piking league table too :LOL:

daj":33w2czcx said:
Its tomorrow folks !!

The weather is looking good and anything like today is going to be a fantastic day out :cool:

Some strong points gained on the 2013 piking league table too :LOL:

Surely your top of the league after Jans ride ?

Not with my point scoring system ;)

Ace ride out today!!

A very cold misty start that cleared into a lovely stunning day showing the Cotswolds at its very best.

Riders attended

daj
Ededwards
matthew71
Big Ejit
Stocko

I dread to think what the visitors thought of the conversations that were going on :LOL: We are not all perverts in the West Midlands ... Well most are to be fair :LOL:

Route not fully completed but still clocked a good 25+ miles can confirm once garmin uploaded.

Great to see everyone and meet the new faces, Will run again in the summer to start nailing down a national ride route.

Cheers

daj

25.3 miles and 2,313 ft of climbing (Garmin stopped for a bit too grrrrr )

daj":2r96zi5y said:
Ace ride out today!!

A very cold misty start that cleared into a lovely stunning day showing the Cotswolds at its very best.

Riders attended

daj
Ededwards
matthew71
Big Ejit
Stocko

I dread to think what the visitors thought of the conversations that were going on :LOL: We are not all perverts in the West Midlands ... Well most are to be fair :LOL:

Route not fully completed but still clocked a good 25+ miles can confirm once garmin uploaded.

Great to see everyone and meet the new faces, Will run again in the summer to start nailing down a national ride route.

Cheers

daj

Great to come and ride a new area today....even if it got the bike dirty!
Hope to come up again as I bet it's really good terrain in the summer..

Cheers dave!

Great day out Dave, top company all round so many thanks for hosting and special thanks to Mrs Dave for post ride chilli.

Bike of the Ride? Got to be stocko's minty Clockwork although matthew71's RaceLite ran it close.

That was a great ride and a beautiful day out even if I was bringing up the rear on most/all of the climbs. :(
Couldn't ask for better.

Thanks Daj.

Big Ejit":2pcg2k4l said:
That was a great ride and a beautiful day out even if I was bringing up the rear on most/all of the climbs. :(
Couldn't ask for better.

Thanks Daj.

Dont you worry about that it was great to have you along !!

Great to meet you too Stocko hope you enjoy the Pace :cool:

Back