Marzocchi Super T pro

The_Gberks

Retro Newbie
I have for sale these 2001 Marzocchi super T pro 150mm.
powder coated silver with black M arch
New seal set and oil only done about 10 miles
there are some scratches and marks on the stanctions but these do not affect the performance (shown in pics)
210mm steerer

more than welcome to come a view them before you buy and any questions please just ask

Im in Thatcham, Berkshire so can pick up or buyer pays for postage
looking for £70 i think thats fair

Attachments

• IMAG0629.jpg
    IMAG0629.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 884
  • IMAG0630.jpg
    IMAG0630.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 884
  • IMAG0631.jpg
    IMAG0631.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 884
  • IMAG0632.jpg
    IMAG0632.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 884
  • IMAG0633.jpg
    IMAG0633.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 884
i can confirm that when i was using these 6 months ago i did about 10miles of DH/ freeride with them with no problems at all and have pumped them a fair few times when got them out the garage.
Only reason for them not being used in the last 6 months is because i built myself something abit more sencible (my F700) for everyday use and the reason for selling them is to go towards some lights.

Hi do you know what springs are in these ?
I am 17.5 stone and the bike isn't light either, and everything I read on them is that they bottom out loads.
cheers
Darren
but consider me very interested as my junior "T"s are just way too flexy when pushed hard.

Hi Darren i'm not to sure what springs they have in them but when i rebuilt them they just looked like the original standard springs but they adjust up pretty stiff. i can definitely tell you that there not flexy in the slightest.
I see your in Uxbridge, could always meet in reading services at some point if you want that way you can see and inspect them yourself and if you decide there not for you its no problem
If your still interested drop me a txt i'll pm you my number.

Cheers
Gareth

bonkersbuilder":ci10iedp said:
Hi do you know what springs are in these ?
I am 17.5 stone and the bike isn't light either, and everything I read on them is that they bottom out loads.
cheers
Darren
but consider me very interested as my junior "T"s are just way too flexy when pushed hard.

If you've got Firm springs in your Jr T's, they fit Super T's. Just a thought.

If you've got Firm springs in your Jr T's, they fit Super T's. Just a thought.[/quote]

Fair play Xizang thanks for that.
would be better if didnt have to because of new oil and seals but always an option then

Back