MacRetro chat and rides thread

gmac123":2va6cxar said:
kaiser":2va6cxar said:
Possible early morning Sunday ride, anyone interested? I was thinking of Ae or more likely Mabie as I've not been for a good while. Tentative plan is an early start for a mid afternoon finish. Hopefully a couple of laps or a lap and a play about.

Would be up for this, but have arrangements in the pm, so I'd be wanting to be riding between 8 and 9 and back on the road for 12. Appreciate this is a little restricted

That would work for me too, meet at 8 for a quick getaway, good 3- 3.5 hrs blast and back home.

Magic darts, that works perfect for me. I'm up for either, although there was snow down there earlier this week so may be wise to check conditions later

Had a check on the 7Stanes site, both trails are reported to have snow on the trails and are 'treacherous' I'll post up on STW see if I can get anymore info. Some stuff closed at Mabie but only the hardcore stuff Phoenix trail is open.

gmac123":1ir3pzt7 said:
I'm not afraid :D

Pretty mild today, so can only imagine things getting better rather than worse.

:D :D thats the ticket :D :D Even got a bit of sun on the forecast for the morn!

Conditions are fine! I'm going to try to get there for 8ish, car park isn't that big IIRC.

Top notch day at Mabie, lovely early morning turning into a fine day. Kaiser and myself tackled the red, thoroughly enjoyed, then aced the skills area in a midlife sorta way. combination of trails, weather and new bike induced a long lasting smile.

Back