White Porcs - value?

Pace

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Got two White Porcs from my Dogs build (see profile links for pics) that are surplus to requirements and wanted guide as to pricing for them before I put them up for sale...

If they are pretty mint I'd say you would get 100.00 for them on the bay . They do not come up often , even more rare are butterscotch they only went for 100.00 the other day and were mint .

So it's luck on the day really :(

despite their hideous weight and dubious looks they go for mega bucks it seems!.......in reasonable nick i would suggest they would go over the £100 mark.......reliant on the right buyer at the right time i guess.......best of luck with the sale!.... :D

3 years back I paid about £70 for a slightly yellowing NOS one off eBay.
Last year I sold a great condition used pair on eBay for £220 posted.
Last month I paid £103 plus £37 postage! for a minty white NOS one from Spain eBay, it was alot I know but after searching for another NOS one over three years I just couldn't wait any longer!

I have a pair of black ones boxed from the re-issue they did.

Paid over the odds as they were the last ones left, and they will be getting used over the chase :)

I remember them leaving a white line on the road / pavement as you went along. Lasted about a week :roll: Can't believe they are so expensive

I bought some new from the bargain BIN of my LBS for £15 each about 20 yrs ago.

Any help?

Latest posts

Back