sic_nick

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View

Attachments

• omg.JPG
    omg.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 403
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Don't know if the bloke actually rides his contraptions - why would you want to position the end of the stanchion tubes of a triple clamp DH fork at the bottom clamp. You do a big jump and you will DIE!!!! :roll:

This was what I mentioned in my thread below.

Genuinely shocked at the whole collection.
Are they mx forks on the patriot?

More like you can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter although they were nice bikes to begin with before all the mods,what is that piggyback can for on the Orange and why is it on the toptube???

This is all over STW...some of be guys on there have tried to make contact etc, but the responses are almost impossible to decipher.

That Commencal is mental...those forks are a death trap. I can't believe that people are actually bidding on these things.

Mindmap3":1cylkgj9 said:
That Commencal is mental...those forks are a death trap. I can't believe that people are actually bidding on these things.

Is he some kind of bike builing extra terrestrial?
If they go cheap enough there are still some decent parts provided he hasnt changed them etc.

Latest posts

Back