Pace RC300 Frame with Pace RC39 & RC31 Forks SOLD

Fudd

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I know I'll regret selling this but its just not getting the use for me to justify holding on to it... I purchased this frame last April from a chap in Germany and it was in nos and never-been-built condition. Since then I have probably put a maximum of 300 miles on it. I would love to keep it as I know I will probably never see another in this condition but it was only getting used for occasional road work and Sunday bimbles with the missus. It was a bit of a waste and I'm now getting the urge for a new bike; I have a one in one out policy so it makes sense that this is the one that makes way...

So about the frame... Well it's a 16.5" and it owes me £650 and that was in brand new condition only 10 months ago. Since then it has lived a pampered life and it shows; There's not a single mark on it. I have also replaced every bolt with gold anodised titanium ones and I will include the originals, the owners manual, factory supplied crud catcher (unused), and Pace carbon armour patches (unopened).

As part of a package I can also include a recently fitted brand new Hope head set, Pace RC31 C-Type forks 440mm a-c and in 8.5 condition and/or Pace RC39 80mm forks. The RC39's have had about 400 miles of use since the last service at Fork English and are in mint condition with all stickers intact and no wear to the stanchions. I had Tim to remove the lockout cable and replace it with a compression adjuster but I also have a brand new lockout lever and cable to be fitted if the next owner decides to fit it...

So the options are as follows -

Frame only - £500 SOLD posted, PP gift or buyer covers the fees.

Frame, Hope headset, RC31 - £650 SOLD

Frame, Hope headset, RC39 - £700 SOLD

Frame, Hope headset, both forks - £800 SOLD

The buyer of the frame will have first refusal on the forks and headset. If its just the forks you are interested in then please post interest below (no pm's) and I'll be in touch if the frame sells first.

Cheers :D

20130109-P1020887_zps79043793.jpg

20130212-P1030002_zps7c686bc9.jpg

20130212-P1030007_zpsb98b95a5.jpg

20130212-P1020998_zpsb1d3366d.jpg

And fitted with the RC39's -

20120908-P1020584.jpg

More pics to follow...

Re: Pace RC300 Frame with Pace RC39 & RC31 Forks

i would be interested in the rc31 forks if they are not wanted with the frame, or maybe the rc39's.

Just curious...Is this a different one to the one you were selling last March? :?:

mattuknc":2nol4wjx said:
Just curious...Is this a different one to the one you were selling last March? :?:

Sure is buddy. When this one came up in nos condition I had to have it, even though it was exactly the same frame as the one I had at the time. Read the build thread in my signature for the full story ;)

Ahh, I see. Very nice frame that. Not sure 16.5 would be big enough for me really, very tempting though.
Fudd":25eymivb said:
mattuknc":25eymivb said:

Sure is buddy. When this one came up in nos condition I had to have it, even though it was exactly the same frame as the one I had at the time. Read the build thread in my signature for the full story ;)

mattuknc":3vqigagh said:
Ahh, I see. Very nice frame that. Not sure 16.5 would be big enough for me really, very tempting though.

I'm 5'8" with a 30" inside leg and ran it with a 100mm stem and straight seatpost. Here's a pic with the full dimensions -

IMG_0032.jpg

If the USE saddle should come up for sale, I'd be very keen to take it off your hands, pending price.

Hi,
Could be interested in the Hope headset if the frame is split. Very nice frame.

Thanks, James.

HavelockEllis":19fcdqe8 said:
If the USE saddle should come up for sale, I'd be very keen to take it off your hands, pending price.

Sorry chap but the saddle, bottle cage and the Pace stem are not being sold. All the rest will be offered here when the frame sells ;)

Dave, I've just text a friend who keeps pestering me about buying mine/your old one telling him about this one. He replied straight away with 'just checking my funds'. I'll let u know ASAP if anything transpires ;)

Back