oh f**K

cpggibson

Dirt Disciple
well today the weather finally changed so out for a ride i thought.
not quite!, some thieving sod has broken through my garage roof and stolen my 2003 kona caldera.
happened last night, called the rozzers and guess what? crime no given & sent phorensics bloke round 3 hrs later
no distingishable prints surprize surprize, he said the bike was taken through the damaged roof, i knew that as the main doors have 2x padlocks fitted & there is no other door, so far the cops have not even asked for any details about the bike ( frame no!!!)
if anyone sees it or is offered one please let me know the spec is below and I WANT IT BACK,
2003 kona caldera 17.5 frame , chestnut metalic
bomber forks ,24inch halo combat wheels, dmr tyres, race face evolve stem (black & silver)kona thumb seatpost
air base brave riser bars black with white graphics,kona jackshit grips, deore lx hydraulic brakes, avid discs, alloy gold anodised lx chainset, dmr v 12 pedals, xt rear mech, fizik nisine saddle, nuke proof seat clamp, kore qr skewers
its a very distinctive bike & was stolen from the stoke on trent area,
thanks for listening, any help will be greatly appreciated
chris g

I'm based in Tamworth so will keep an eye out at places like Cannock (I've seen a few kids up there who don't look right riding on nice bikes if you know what I mean).

thanks ,
update::: household policy renewed back end of last year, guess what silly bitch changed to new insurer
and didnt check max bike value on new policy___ yes it was my stupid wife, £500.00 wont buy that spec of bike
nowadays. its unlikely they,ll pay that much for a 2003 bike anyway no matter what upgrades/ new parts are on it
i,m left with two options at the moment divorce or let her have my car keys so she can give them away aswell
that would leave me owning a house with a garage that has a knackered roof
bike was prev insd as specified item up to £1500.00 with the option to upgrade up to that limit
if i see anyone on it i will remove their spleen, i,m off to the pub
cheers , chrisg

Back