Official 2013 Mountain Mayhem team thread

Anyone else in your region want to be part of an unfit 10 man team....MM uptake seems to be a bit thin on the ground this year, so I thought I'd ask around and try to put together a multi region 10!!!

But no one wants to play... :(

misteroo":3tod2jld said:
Anyone else in your region want to be part of an unfit 10 man team....MM uptake seems to be a bit thin on the ground this year, so I thought I'd ask around and try to put together a multi region 10!!!

Drop Gravy Monster a line. He messaged me a while back looking for places for himself and a few others from Bristol. They might still be looking.

daj":cu4obwgw said:
misteroo":cu4obwgw said:

Drop Gravy Monster a line. He messaged me a while back looking for places for himself and a few others from Bristol. They might still be looking.

Ive posted in their area...but no reply yet!!!!

misteroo":3c9hwvh6 said:
daj":3c9hwvh6 said:
misteroo":3c9hwvh6 said:

Ive posted in their area...but no reply yet!!!!

Really? You DO surprise me!

Sorry, I was overcome by a vast tsunami of sarcasm.

We update.

The entries this year are made by team captains online on March 1st , As I am sure you can appreciate the total fee for the 10 man is £320 which needs covering. So over the weekend I will email each member of the 10 man team with a request for entry personal details and will give a saving account detail that you will need to transfer your entry fee into ready for the big day.

I need to make it quite clear if the payments are not made the team will NOT be entered.

Cheers

daj

daj":cjol47mo said:
We update.

The entries this year are made by team captains online on March 1st , As I am sure you can appreciate the total fee for the 10 man is £320 which needs covering. So over the weekend I will email each member of the 10 man team with a request for entry personal details and will give a saving account detail that you will need to transfer your entry fee into ready for the big day.

I need to make it quite clear if the payments are not made the team will NOT be entered.

Cheers

daj

Its £340 for a 10 man daj!!!

http://www.wigglemountainmayhem.com/docs/WMM13-Info.pdf

;)

daj":1oxu0p0o said:
We update.

Cheers

daj

Thought granny was the team manager?is it not up to him to get of his fat ass and sort it?

To be fair to mike he has been bullied into it for the actual weekend itself to help out... Mike never actually agreed ha,ha

*Important note regarding Mountain Mayhem 10 man midlands team*

I have sent a email regarding payments for the 10 man Midlands team to each rider if you have not received this for some reason please get in touch we currently have 2 payments from 10 to enter the team.

I state again the team will NOT be entered if all the payments are not made.

Cheers

daj

Back