Show us what you did today, thread

merci chaps, it's a santa cruz tallboy, purchased from uk distributor jungle. very helpful folk! it was one of their a demonstrators (only reason it was within reach, not of my pocket, but visa :oops: ). the yellow is a custom colour, it's a nice matt yellow although appears glossy looking as it's absolutely covered in helicopter tape. they said it was in vgc and can't fault it, the only marks are on the drive side crank arms which they'd illustrated before sale.

it's all coming up G, got a fist full of amazon vouchers for being a good boy at work, so I'll be complementing it with reverb seat post shortly :D

what am I like, first full sus, full disc brakes and now I'm talking dropper posts :shock:

pity the mrs is oot on a valentine date, and I'm left looking after the young blood, or I'd be out riding in the dark somewhere.

busy weekend ahead :evil: but think there will be early Saturday morning rise for a little trip down to peebles or inners

Very nice Gmac! :cool: :cool:
I take it this will be getting a full workout this weekend?
Looks like it should be fun, enjoy and have a good one.
Jamie

Looking good G. Very nice, even it's 29er :D But I'm square and conservative. Here's a proof, my new old toy:

DSC_0855.jpg

DSC_0851.jpg

Back