Replacement marzocchi fork graphics

Ruscoe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,
I am in the process of building up my orange patriot, I have a lovely set of junior t forks for it but after having the frame powder coated and redecaled I woul like to replace the goosed stickers on the forks. Problem is where do I get some from? I have found a shop in the states but would prefer to source them from a uk supplier! Any help gratefully received! Oh and I will start a thread in the my bike section tomorrow in case anyone is interested (I doubt it)

I be interested in getting some "bomber" graphics and/or "marzocchi" small square ones for my z1 wedges that are on the way to me - white

Decals maybe all over ebay but not specific to my fork. I would like them labled up aas standard ideally. Alternatively I will get some standard bomber logos but not ideal.

As already mentioned try asking gil_m on here (or go to www.thecycleshed.co.uk), he has just made some Bomber decals for my forks, in custom colours, he has loads of stuff on file and definately has the older Marzocchi decals ie Z1, possibly Junior T as well, best thing to do is contact him & ask.

Failing that Slik Graphics will do you some custom is if you can send them some pics. They did a great job on my Tazer frame.

Back