Frame mounted Racing numbers circa late 80-early 90s

TimeTrialAce

Devout Dirtbag
Hi ,
Anyone know where these can be sourced ideally I would like to get No.41.Would be for a period rebuild.
Thanks
Mike

Make your own from a bit of black or white Perspex and some stick-on numbers. Drill 3 holes and some bits of wire and you're away!

You're not French are you??

Attachments

• Fignon1989Tour.A.jpg
    Fignon1989Tour.A.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 473
a company called NOBI produce these and are available in the uk. they appear on ebay occasionally approx 14.99.

can be attached via the rear brake spindle or have 3 holes to attach to the toptube.

pick your own number, it then comes in a nice bit of packaging as well.

not sure you can get old school sponsor names though - mine has Vittel on it and have seen Vodafone ones.

Just looked on the www - NOBI website is down at the moment and none are on ebay at the minute.

TimeTrialAce":3kh91js3 said:
Many Thanks Finney ,will keep an eye out and look on the website when running

no drama, they're identical in shape and layout to those on the picture above, just the sponsor is different. very good quality as well.

I am working on exactly the same thing. Will post picture tomorrow. Has anybody got the dimensions of these raceplates as i have all the artwork done and just need to scale to the right size......

kettlo":260qw3qb said:
I am working on exactly the same thing. Will post picture tomorrow. Has anybody got the dimensions of these raceplates as i have all the artwork done and just need to scale to the right size......

Now purchased from NOBI as website is up and running must say looks very reasonable at £17.99 posted !
Mike

kettlo":3kff63tn said:

dimensions (opprox)

top 113mm x 87mm depth x 103mm bottom with off centre line of 123mm. remaining top to off centre line 44mm. bottom to off centre line 55mm. about 1mm thickness.

TTA - 17.99 isn't too unreasonable though you do pay for the packaging - it's pretty nice all in all.

Attachments

• IMAG0194.jpg
    IMAG0194.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 376
Back