sbrian from USA has finally come good.

Re: Waiting for delivery - 1 month, 11 days (from USA)

Still no sign of either the package or seller opening/responding to pms. I'm starting to think dark thoughts :evil:

Re: Waiting for delivery - 1 month, 13 days (from USA)

Is it an ebay purchase? I only ask because isn't there a time limit on when you can register a case?

open a not received case. You can always close it should it arrive, but you need to protect yourself, and it's coming up to the time limit.

When I worked in shipping and logistics, nothing got stuck in UK customs, ever. Took 2 minutes to do the entry and clear. 11 years in the job. So if anyone is to blame, it's the carrier for not doing the entry. It's all done on computer, and customs really don't get involved.

Not eBay, a fellow retrobiker. Not wanting to name and shame without good cause, but I think I'm getting there. Whether it be eBay or otherwise, I think the time limit has passed so I'm either going to be very out of pocket or live in hope that they come good.

Not of late. I did ask a few people who had bought from him before me and no alarm bells were raised. Since then though I have heard different.

Re: Waiting for delivery - 1 month, 15 days (from USA)

Ok, enough is enough. Does anyone know sbrian? Had dealings with him? Prior to buying I asked around and the feedback I got was ok. Since then I've heard a few cautionary tales.

Can anyone give him a nudge?

Fed up waiting now, and with no response to my last few pms, I feel I have no choice but to name him in this thread and hope it prompts some action on his part.

Re: Waiting for delivery - 1 month, 15 days (sbrian from USA

Paypal Gift or goods payment? Hopefully it's goods then you have protection... :?

Re: Waiting for delivery - 1 month, 15 days (sbrian from USA

I can't remember now, and the PayPal details screen doesn't say either way. I think based on the time passed that I'm outside of the window for any action as I paid on the 30th December and there is either a 30 or 45 day window and both of these have passed.

Is there any way of finding out if a parcel is held up at customs without a tracking number?

Latest posts

Back