Klein Pulse Comp

Racin'snake":r1to6vya said:
ez054098":r1to6vya said:
Racin'snake":r1to6vya said:
Yeah its a dale fatty! The frame came with Rockshox Indys which I didn't like and the proper Klein Pulse forks are really skinny so went for this.....and i agree it works! :)

So do you remove the shock and it is like a regular 1 1/8" fork?

Yep! I struggled find a crown race to fit as the base of the steerer is a fraction wider in diameter than 1 1/8"

I am thinking about doing the same thing. Where did you find the crown race?

I am thinking about doing the same thing. Where did you find the crown race?[/quote]

Ha.....after searching for ages on here....I found one in my spares box.....unsure of the brand tbh...sorry

LOVE custom rebuilds!

Not such a huge fan of the blue, but its exceedingly well coordinated!
Gotta be in my top 5 fave Kliens, and nopne of them have traditional paint

Great Job, be a shame to split it up

G

I'm really a Klein fan, but i think they should have shipped them from the factory with this fork!

Looks cool, got a very "Designer" look about it, what ever I mean by that!, well done.

Well I think the time has come (I need more room) to sell this cool lookin' dude......just not being ridden and summer is all but gone :-( I will sadly have to split to recoup my anywhere near my cost(and it wasn't cheap!) so if anyone is interested in any part of the bike please give me a shout before it goes up for sale here :)

Racin'snake":1lr7ywgb said:
Well I think the time has come (I need more room) to sell this cool lookin' dude......just not being ridden and summer is all but gone :-( I will sadly have to split to recoup my anywhere near my cost(and it wasn't cheap!) so if anyone is interested in any part of the bike please give me a shout before it goes up for sale here :)

EDIT: it is now running a 1x9 setup with super cool polished thumbies(I have the left) and a close ratio ultegtra/105 rear gear :cool:

Back