Mavic Aksium Black Wheelset - Shimano compatible

Ippikin

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Mavic Aksium Black Wheelset - Shimano compatible

Front and rear black 700c Mavic Aksium wheelset including Mavic skewers, Shimano, in superb overall condition. Very light dry road mileage and practically zero rim wear with no concave rim wear dips (see pics!). The bearings are super smooth and the wheels run acceptably true with just a little run-out (more than good enough for Sunday best!). The tie-wrap on the rear hub body is just to keep the Mavic spacer safe (which is necessary when fitting a Shimano 10 speed cassette). This model of Aksium features an exposed straight-pull hub housing in the rear wheel. These front wheel is 20 aero spoke radial and the rear is 24 aero spoke 2-cross. These road wheels require standard road 100mm (front) and 130mm (rear) frame drop-outs and are well suited to 700x23 tyres. The wheels ride very well and feel fast, well built & responsive. The original Mavic Q/R Skewers & Michelin rim tapes are included. Wheels posted in a cardboard wheel. Cheque or cash on collection payment only.

Edit 19 Feb - sorry no Paypal for these as a friend of mine has put me right off using PP for larger transactions.
Edit 27 Feb - Found out I can log payment details with PP so now am OK for this payment type

£105 posted UK or £90 collected.

27 Feb - Now SOLD :D

Attachments

• aksium.JPG
    aksium.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 478
  • aksium_2.JPG
    aksium_2.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 478
  • aksium_3.JPG
    aksium_3.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 478
  • aksium_1.JPG
    aksium_1.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 478
  • aksium_4.JPG
    aksium_4.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 478
I'm looking for a mavic aksium front wheel only if my any chance someone wants just the rear one!

If these have not sold yet i'd like them please. Where about are you as id i work in the midlands and would like to collect if possible.

J

proflex man":2g4nzjho said:
If these have not sold yet i'd like them please. Where about are you as id i work in the midlands and would like to collect if possible.

J

That is great :D
PM sent

Back