Marin B-17 FRS,Thomson,XT mechs, shifters & MORE

Re: Sram Attack,X-Lite Nobbies. DMR V12,Hayes9 pads,711 Rise

Still want them, but 'I'm all 9 speed so couldn't use them, which is a shame.'/

Wasmachineman NL":11l0wopc said:
Still want them, but 'I'm all 9 speed so couldn't use them, which is a shame.'/

They are 9 speed.

Do the cable clips fit onto/over existing cable bosses to piggyback another cable? :? Hope that makes sense!

95% sure I'll take them please, if I can just have a 24hour dib to be sure of what they are that'd be great! ;)

They fit over the hydraulic / mechanical brake hoses into the open type hose mounts. They clip into the slot which you normally push zip-ties through.
I've added the pic to show what I mean. I took out the zippies and replace with the clips (except in green).

Attachments

• bike clips.jpg
    bike clips.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 849

Everything sold has been posted (including stuff in my other 'for sale' threads). Just waiting on a pm for me to update if some of the other kit has been sold.

Apologies for vanishing, suddenly went from no work to flat out! I've had a look at the bike and it has full guides, split at the top and with cable tie holes either side, unusual! I don't think it'll work with the clips though sadly :( Thanks very much for the extra info and pic, they are cool little things :cool: Was almost tempted to get some stick on guides so I could use a couple of them! :LOL:

elPedro666":1uy9omry said:
Apologies for vanishing, suddenly went from no work to flat out! I've had a look at the bike and it has full guides, split at the top and with cable tie holes either side, unusual! I don't think it'll work with the clips though sadly :( Thanks very much for the extra info and pic, they are cool little things :cool: Was almost tempted to get some stick on guides so I could use a couple of them! :LOL:

Pretty sure I have a couple of these exact clips kicking around Pete - if ya wanna try them?

Back