RockiMtn's Feedback Page

Feedback for Frank Fine Fellow

Hi.

Frank's a really lovely fellow ...

I asked him to do me a favour so that I could save a couple hundred bucks in postage from Canada to Australia.

First he ordered some camp stove pots from a Canadian supplier. Then he packaged them snug & safe and sent them to me in Australia.

Hope I can return the favour some day.

Cheers. Frank

Top deal with Frank. Paid up sharp as and let me know when the gear had arrived over in Canada. Cheers.

Frank is a star, hes a helpful chap, sorted me out just the stuff I needed and wrapped it beautifully and posted it straight away. Very impressed.
Thanks a lot Frank
Guy

Bought a lovely NOS BB :cool: Posted very quickly, beautifully packed and arrived pretty quickly all the way from Canada. Thumbs up all round, thanks!

Bought Avid Ultimate SD levers off him. quickly dispatched and in good condition.. although I did get hammered for import tax :S

:D happy dealing with him again though

Really a great guy to deal with. I sold Frank a mixed box of parts, a Mantis frame, some stuff off of eBay, and maybe my kitchen sink? Always had friendly and fun communications with him (as one would expect between 2 Canadians) and I look forward to dealing with him again.

I got a nice RaceFace headset from Frank, rare and in good condition. Excellent packaging and quick shipment, thanks a lot!

Back