Colnago - road bike with Campagnolo Gran Sport equipement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Colnago - road bike with Campagnolo Gran Sport equipemen

If that's a colnago then i won't ever reply on any colnago topic, but i'm with the rest that this is no colnago no matter what the decals say.

Hi
thanks for carry buyers.. I hope You people take care about sellers. Tomorrow I will give You a nice topic how one man stold my bike, here on retrobike forum. Canyon bike on XTR m900. see You tomorrow.

p.s. This is obviosly that it was no Colnago, buer was informed.

Regards dawid

ditbicykles":4rcdzw6m said:
Hi
thanks for carry buyers.. I hope You people take care about sellers. Tomorrow I will give You a nice topic how one man stold my bike, here on retrobike forum. Canyon bike on XTR m900. see You tomorrow.

p.s. This is obviosly that it was no Colnago, buer was informed.

Regards dawid

Hi Dawid
the listing was clear
"Hello

I have for sale "Vintage" road bike: Colnago with Campagnolo equipement and Kotter's fork. "

There were Colnagos without club cutouts in the lugs and three cable guides like the Colnago sport model ( I had one myself ) but the absence of engraved parts and odd forks, plus top of seat stay design raises question marks and doubts.
People here are liable to point that out so it's best to be clear in the listing...
http://www.foxgalleria.com/bici/sport/001.jpg

all the best

It's asking for a bad rep when advertising with something it isn't.

Just my 2 cents.

Don't worry the OP is only horsing about.....not like selling an item that you know is not what it says it is; is dishonest.....perhaps the decal should be replaced with Findus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back