Rocky Mountain Blizzard 1995

Cheers Neil
not what someone thinks though :LOL: " I think you've set yourself up as quite an easy target for criticism. For example, your Blizzard doesn't look at all right with fancy red cables. A Blizzard is supposed to be a tough-looking bike, not a pretty-pretty bike. It certainly doesn't look 'spot on' and 'just like it came from bike shop I worked in in the nineties'. Just look at the catalogue picture, or any other photo of a 95 Blizzard."

each to their own I say ;)

Built as a `Rider ` so not exactly as the catalog but certainly all period correct I like to think of her as the evil twin to my `92

Attachments

• 92 Blizzard.jpg
    92 Blizzard.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 495
captaincosmic":lss0a2fg said:
Cheers Neil
not what someone thinks though :LOL: " I think you've set yourself up as quite an easy target for criticism. For example, your Blizzard doesn't look at all right with fancy red cables. A Blizzard is supposed to be a tough-looking bike, not a pretty-pretty bike. It certainly doesn't look 'spot on' and 'just like it came from bike shop I worked in in the nineties'. Just look at the catalogue picture, or any other photo of a 95 Blizzard."

each to their own I say ;)

:shock: OUCH! those are some harsh words!!! why can't a bike look tough and pretty at the same time? :roll:

A more recent pic showing the Black Pauls Motolita V brakes
I have since had to swap chainsets for a red Ano race face with 110 bcd silver rings ( Ritcheys) as my compact middle ring wore out and I couldnt find a replacement.
The bike is also running a freshly build wheelset of XTR silver hubs ( rare `95 only ) on Nos Mavic rims built by Mercian Cycles for me.

Attachments

• Rocky bunch 2.jpg
    Rocky bunch 2.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 198
Back