Cateye dual front lights and Carrera Banshee X

naffa

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've had these lights sat around for a while now. I bought them so that a mate could do some night riding with me on the trails but it never materialised. I have kept the battery charged and everything works as it should.
2 lights which via the handlebar mounted switch can be run together or independently. Battery straps to the frame. Qr mounts and the lights can easily be removed from the mounts for security. I seem to remember that when I bought these they were advertised as 5w each light but I cant be absolutely sure.
I'm after £15 and postage will be extra.
GEDC0028.JPG

GEDC0025.JPG

GEDC0026.JPG

GEDC0027.JPG

Carrera Banshee X.
What can I say about his bike? Its in great condition and has been looked after by me and the previous owner. 19" frame, Sram 3x9, dual air 140mm bombers, x-fusion rl 02 rear shock, Conti Gravity tyres as new, neoguard. I have also changed the bars for some spank gold ones and the stem for a husselfelt and the grips are lock ons with gold collars. There are 2 small areas of cable rub on the headtube but apart from that its in great condition.
Its for sale because I need to sell one of my bikes to make way for my Corratec Superbow 29er that I have started to build, and this is the bike that I ride the least. I'm far more xc/trail oriented than anything else.
£250ono

Pics taken today 13/2/13

GEDC0002.JPG

GEDC0003.JPG

GEDC0004.JPG

GEDC0005.JPG

GEDC0006.JPG

So good infact that its been sold and collected already at the full asking price :D He was really impressed with its condition.

The lights have been sold to BigMick too.

Back