1990 YETI F.R.O.

mtbdave":3i63nksq said:
Ben that looks great,as I told you I never opened the packaging because I knew I would keep it!!
Am gutted I had to sell her (spent too much on hols!)
But when you left I knew I had made the right decision.
Enjoy and if you ever want to sell give me a shout first!!!!!

Thanks man, glad you approve! I'm still waiting for a few parts, but I started the build this weekend, it's looking awesome. Let me know how much you want for the white turbo, no idea why i didn't take it when i came over to your place! You've got first shout if I sell mate, got the feeling this may be a keeper! Great to meet you mate, thanks again.

Ben it's fairly scuffed up mate,just send me the postage it's ok
Will need your address though!!
Send me a pm and I will get it over to you as soon as I can!

mtbdave":khc08xfk said:
Ben it's fairly scuffed up mate,just send me the postage it's ok
Will need your address though!!
Send me a pm and I will get it over to you as soon as I can!

That's very kind of you mate! I'll send you a pm.

Another missing part showed up today!

A nice NOS M730 post in the correct size! The one in the photos on page one is a 26.6 and will be put to work on the TITAN. BB should be here any day now and I've sourced some of the fantastic 2mm inner Suntour cablesets which are also on their way!

The all important HG70 turned up this morning, Thanks Ant!

Unfortunately missing it's lock ring sticker, so I'll be looking out for another lock ring if anyone has one?

benbonty":3ks46zyd said:
Another missing part showed up today!

A nice NOS M730 post in the correct size! The one in the photos on page one is a 26.6 and will be put to work on the TITAN. BB should be here any day now and I've sourced some of the fantastic 2mm inner Suntour cablesets which are also on their way!

I assume that the seat post fits inside the carbon fibre tube, if so does the seat clamp compress the carbon tube as well as the outer steel tube? If that makes sense.

Rob H":3plfl8v8 said:
I assume that the seat post fits inside the carbon fibre tube, if so does the seat clamp compress the carbon tube as well as the outer steel tube? If that makes sense.

No carbon fibre here mate..... The frame is steel.

mikeyb":2e10ygp4 said:
Looking forward to seeing this built up :)

Me too mate, I'm being held up by the bottom bracket at the moment. I ordered it a while back but it hasn't shown up. The seller is posting me another one out on Monday hopefully.

benbonty":hmy5961a said:
Rob H":hmy5961a said:

No carbon fibre here mate..... The frame is steel.

My bad, I posted on the wrong FRO thread.

Back