Pashley Original, Immaculate Condition £350

hamish_barbour

Retro Newbie
Hi There
I am selling this bike on behalf of a grandparent (you might have guessed!!) it is a really nice bike in really good condition. Not quite sure what year it is but I know it is very old and very original. It was custom built out of steel for my grandpa in England by hand and it still has the original pump and instruction manual. Its had a full service and is in perfect working order.

Any questions please to email me, there are photos on my page on pink bike:- http://www.pinkbike.com/u/hamishbarbour ... -Original/

I would also consider swap for a more modern road or cross country bike too

Cheers Hamish

Re: Pashley Original, Immaculate Condition

Hamish - whats the frame size? whats the price? - lovely bike - cheers Bill

that looks like a pashley that i have, but in far better condition, maybe not as old as you think though.
frame number will point to age and you are gonna have to put a price up as per rules

Hi Bill
Not sure what the frame size is exactly I can get that for you tomorrow, it's very big however as it was made to fit a person who is 6'4"

I'm not to sure for a price as I haven't seen a lot about however I know it's a very high quality bike as I do a lot of mountain biking. It's quite unusual in the way the frame is put together as it is butted ( fusing two pipes together with lots of force) rather than welded which will add some value too. So if you let me know what you would pay for it and I will get back to you

Hamish

hamish_barbour":2hbo4ggd said:
Hi Bill
Not sure what the frame size is exactly I can get that for you tomorrow, it's very big however as it was made to fit a person who is 6'4"

I'm not to sure for a price as I haven't seen a lot about however I know it's a very high quality bike as I do a lot of mountain biking. It's quite unusual in the way the frame is put together as it is butted ( fusing two pipes together with lots of force) rather than welded which will add some value too. So if you let me know what you would pay for it and I will get back to you

Hamish
Retrobike rules - you must give us a price otherwise your ad will removed so please how much do you want for it.

Right so the bike is 18 years old making it 1995 it was made. I haven't had a chance to measure the frame today but it is around 22 - 28 inch I will get an exact measurement tomorrow

Back