Death and do you fear it?

twain":2og0fn9k said:
reminds me of the film Pi (not 'Life of Pi' with the fake tiger) but the one where he takes a drill to his head ;)

Life would be so much easier without those damn implants!!

Love the 'circles, round things' thing....... :cool: ........like black holes, although they are prob more like 'black tubes' leading to other universes, i believe in the swiss cheese effect, we 're all made of star dust atoms that only change in their chemical composition over time i believe, so death is just change and given enough time we would all most likely change our personalities many times if we lived for hundreds or thousands of years forgetting past events as lots of time passes.....

however i go i dont want my body to go to waste, i want to be put back into the food chain. fed to wolves, sharks or just hung in a tree for the birds to eat.

ive always loved the story about the buddhist monk who came across a starving mountain lion with her cubs, she was so hungry that she couldent move and could hardy feed her cubs. he knew that he dident have time to go and get her food so he sat down beside her and slit his wrists and let her lick the blood

lumos2000":356d8r8o said:
however i go i dont want my body to go to waste, i want to be put back into the food chain. fed to wolves, sharks or just hung in a tree for the birds to eat.

Nice burger you might make :D

lumos2000":1939w9nk said:

ive always loved the story about the buddhist monk who came across a starving mountain lion with her cubs, she was so hungry that she couldent move and could hardy feed her cubs. he knew that he dident have time to go and get her food so he sat down beside her and slit his wrists and let her lick the blood

And? And?

suburbanreuben":gyj2i147 said:
lumos2000":gyj2i147 said:

And? And?

thats it, he dies the mountin lions eat his body and they all live happly ever after. the disney version will be better

Isaac_AG":3tx04cqs said:
lumos2000":3tx04cqs said:

Nice burger you might make :D

More than likely pedigree chum ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Back