Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - UPDATED!

Initial post updated with a summary of currently organised teams and those who have said that they are looking for teams.

drystonepaul":2jmz5iyd said:
Initial post updated with a summary of currently organised teams and those who have said that they are looking for teams.

Nice one Paul....

...can you add Hot chilli to the Multi Region team please....
3 more needed.... :?

misteroo":2ce1uj3u said:
Nice one Paul....

...can you add Hot chilli to the Multi Region team please....
3 more needed.... :?
Added.

Still looking for a team so put me down as a possible although my 12.30 -2.00 in the mud and torrential rain last year has left me a little shell shocked and every time I go out for a training ride this year i am in rain snow and mud so should be getying used to it

Horrible that mate, im just glad i did the run last year first lap thing with you guys :LOL:

captaincosmic":2yls2k3w said:
Still looking for a team so put me down as a possible although my 12.30 -2.00 in the mud and torrential rain last year has left me a little shell shocked and every time I go out for a training ride this year i am in rain snow and mud so should be getying used to it

i was shell shocked at how i was the only one left at 4 in the morning drinking rain and beer proud. Got the wife with me this year, just cause its on the queens daughters estate.

thanks andy

You must remember our chat then at around 3
I had to cheer on our guys its awful how everyone just goes to bed
Not very rock and roll a bit old fart although a lack of generator may have just had a tinsy winsy bit to do with it as i am sure you guys normally rave on through the night .....or am I talking NONSENSE

3 places left on the multi region 10 man....come on peeps....shake a leg!!!!

:cool:

Looking forward to this. Change will be positive I reckon plus the probability of rain must be around zero following last year. There is only a finite amount of water after all.

Anyhow intend to do 10 man again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back